According to a trusted source of Symbianfreak, the E71 and E66 firmware update ( ver. 110.07.127) is now available.
New features include:
• Gimlet 18.104.22.1681 (Nokia Email Service version) in user disk; gimlet is visible only in countries where service available, otherwise hidden.
• Improved Email Set-up Wizard to check availability of Nokia email service
• This is visible only in countries where service available, otherwise hidden.
• Mail for Exchange 2.5.5
• Maps 2.0 release from wk 30
• VoIP baseline from wk 31
• Switch4 from wk 32
• Startup settings from wk 31
• Catalogs 3.1.50 from wk 32
• Y drive for WMDRM protection files
Changes/improvements made to
MCU SW version 110.07.127:
• Email set-up improvements
• Maps 2.0 improvements
• Music library refresh function performance improvement
• Browser improvements
• Bluetooth improvements
• Camera improvements
Corrected Items from
MCU SW version 100.07.76
• Email for Exchange – Synching improvements
• DUT does not connect to BT stereo headset (SEM HBH -DS970) and car kit (SM HCB-120)
For those who have upgraded already, please share or comment on the other noticeable improvements or bugs after the upgrade for our other E71/E66 readers...
source: symbianfreak, intomobile