Don't charge your mobile the whole night and don't keep it near by.
Never, ever answer a cellphone while it is being RECHARGED!! A few days ago, a person was recharging his cellphone at home. Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cellphone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
source: modernghana.com, textually.org
Japanese High School Girls Selling Sex Via Text
Mobile Phone Radiation Severely Affects Sleep Patterns
Canadian Oil-Field Worker Gets $80,000 Cellphone Bill
Your Own Personal Chef -- on your Mobile Phone!